The word try implies weakness in the face of a challenge. Rather than try, make it happen.
I have a job, I am educated, I have a sense of humor, I don’t take life too serious, and I am not looking to do more than meet people make friends and see where things go from there.
Now For the Fluff…
Two thinks that really get my blood flowing are traveling and trying new things. In a recent vacation to Negril, I jumped off of a 45-foot cliff into the open ocean. That moment where you try to scream and nothing comes out really does exist. While out in Jamaica, I went snorkeling in clownfish and flounder infested waters… I they might have mistaken my hair for an anemone.
In times of leisure I enjoy doing a variety of different things.
- I read (I am in to fiction/fantasy series… Percy Jackson, Fablehaven, Harry Potter, Hunger Games to name a few).
- I take Salsa lessons. I have been taking them for two months now. I am well on my way to becoming a salsa king.
- I assemble crooked ikea furniture
- Try to keep active so I don’t turn into a lard ass. I snowboard in the winter. I play baseball in the summer and spring. And I am training for a triathlon.
- Working with children is a passion of mine. I coach youth football and volunteer as a tutor for a non profit organization.
- I knit granny panties
- I enjoy the bar/ lounge scene but enjoy a relaxing night in. I work hard so I am pretty much down for anything. Whatever it takes to decompress.
As for character traits… I’ll let you come up with those on your own. You have a mind of your own and are capable of formulating your own opinions… I hope ;-)
I am very approachable and friendly. I would like the same in someone I meet. Intelligence and confidence are two things I find very attractive in a woman.
At the end of the day I want to meet new people and see where things go from there. If you are interested in knowing more, don't be shy... make it happen