I moved to Denver in 07' after living up and down the East Coast. I love it out here, and I'm fortunate to have great friends and family in the area. Laid back and happy people, A-Basin and Vail as playgrounds, 300 days of sunshine and dogs everywhere - I try not to take it for granted.
I work a lot, which makes it difficult to meet new people, so I thought I’d give this a try. In a weird coincidence, every single person on this site apparently loves adventures, having fun and laughing, so I’ll talk about the other stuff:
- I learned what YOLO means from a cab driver on the way to a Def Leppard concert.
- I like taking photos, but not being in them.
- I can’t pass a dog on a street without petting it. Cats and I have a relationship more akin to Wes Mantooth and Ron Burgundy
(after a good fight, we usually end up respecting one another).
- I ski a lot, and volunteer as a patroller at Loveland on the weekends. I own too many pairs of skis.
- I’m a lawyer, so most people either make jokes about me, or they ask me if they can sue their neighbor/landlord/boss/etc.
Sometimes they do both. I’m not that kind of lawyer, so I usually just make something up and nod my head.
- I prefer honesty, even if it means bluntness, over tact.
Hoping to find a gal who is intellectually curious, competitive, able to laugh at life and can hold her own against a dry sense of humor. Basically, someone to keep me on my toes and get the best out of me every day. I'll try to do the same.
So, if you're interested, give me a shout or a wink.