Right off the bat, I don't have any pictures of myself with my shirt off and there are no shots of me taking a picture of myself in the bathroom... so I'm thinking that alone already gives me one or two extra bonus points. Also, just to put me over the top... (I swear I'm not conceited or arrogant in any way) I actually know the difference between you're and your... In time, I hope to figure out the difference between their, there, and they're.
Now for some random facts about me:
- Everyone calls me Rick... although Richard isn't my real name
- Born in Florida, raised on Guam, moved to Vegas 6 years ago
- I got my bachelor's degree in three years with honors and my master's degree in one year
- I have an amazing 10 year old daughter who's currently living with her mother
- Traveled all over the world from China, Europe, Japan, to Australia
- I love going to live concerts. As my music tastes are all over the place, if you're at a live show... the chances are quite high that I'd be there too!
- As far as sports go, I'm a bay area fan. So I'm mainly rooting for the Giants and the 49ers.
- Personality wise, I'd say I'm easy going and adventurous with a dash of sarcasm
- Lastly, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to sushi and pasta! Truly they hold a special place in my heart
With all of that said, I could elaborate more about myself but I figure... why I should I deny you the opportunity to develop your own ideas? Okay, I admit, this also gets me off the hook from typing any further! However, I will end this with a brief shameless plug: If I happen to be lucky enough to meet you, then you’ll see for yourself that I’m truly a sweet and caring guy.