Recently single mom looking for fun witty guy to hang out with every other weekend. I am a smartass, liberal agnostic Mexican girl. I like books, movies and music. I spent my 20s avoiding meat because Morrissey told me meat is murder. I still love Morrissey like Christians love Jesus, but meat tastes pretty damn good. I'm petite, I work out and have a nice rack. 37 years old, but occasionally get asked for my ID when i buy beer.
I'm still figuring out this single mom thing, so I'm looking for a casual relationship.
I made a wish list of what I'm looking for. I hope I’m not being too picky. I won't respond without a picture. Screenwriters, novelists, copywriters, bloggers - I don't know what it is about you guys that make me weak.
1. Smart/intellectual-read books, stay on top of current events
2. Can make me laugh/sarcastic
3. Artistically Passionate (books, movies, music etc)
4. Politically liberal/not religious
5. Enjoy and appreciate pop culture
7. Be healthy. Eat healthy. Be physically active.
8. Be nerdy. Read comic books. Like star wars. Like the Brady bunch
9. Wear glasses