Tid bits and things:
- I work late and order sushi at work too much. Seamless Web. 2 salmon and 1 tuna sushi. One spicy tuna roll. One salmon avocado. $24.37. I kid you not. On the penny.
- I once unknowingly tried on a women's jacket at a dept store. I kept wondering why even with the largest size, the arms were so damn tight.
- I work in an Asset Management firm.
- I own a side business with childhood friends doing weddings.
- When people are trying to get into the elevator, I pretend I'm pressing the open button, but I'm really pressing nothing.
- I'm pretty creative.
- I'm not a mean person.
- I purposely bump people on the subway on my way out to send them a message. Message being, "Let me get out first."
- Just kidding. I am mean.
- I'm sweet, affectionate, down to Earth, chivalrous, generous and if deserving, incredibly romantic.
- I attempted to fill out a form on another dating site. I gave up on page 2 out of 300.
Things I'm looking for:
- Someone who has a witty sense of humor that I can share laughs with
- Someone who cares about appearance... to an extent.
- Loves to eat food. - Someone who doesn't judge... oh.... wait a minute.
- Someone who enjoys staying in shape
Either you have chemistry or you don't. People can be gorgeous or have a great personality, but if you can't share that chemistry, it's pretty much over. Not even Godiva chocolates and a Pumpkin Spice Latte can salvage it.