Hi! I love this city, and I'm lucky to live in River North and work on Michigan Avenue. I work hard to achieve my goals, but I'm also pretty laid back and love to joke around. I appreciate and enjoy artistic / aesthetic things in life to balance out my left brain.....art galleries, fashion shows, modern restaurants, museums, that sort of thing.
I work as an anesthesiologist specializing in pain medicine. Life is pretty relaxed now that I'm done with residency....I'm great at what I do and everything is falling nicely into place, but I figured I'd give match.com a shot after a few friends recommended it. I have a very outgoing personality and have no trouble meeting smart, engaging, and beautiful women out and about, but it's not always the easiest to find someone with the whole package.
I believe in being a gentleman and treating women with respect, and I'm looking for a girl who is fun, independent, and motivated. Someone who has a sense of humor, enjoys conversation, values loyalty and treating other people well, and likes to make the most out of life by having a good time. If that's you, then let's hit it off!
Some interesting facts about me:
1. I've tried out for two "reality" shows.
2. Brunch is my favorite meal of the day - preferably with bottomless mimosas.
3. I went to high school with the founders of YouTube and Yelp
4. I saw Passion Pit twice in the same week.....1400 miles apart.
5. I plan on wearing a tux to the birth of my first-born - his/her first black tie event.
I'm pretty sure you will never meet anyone quite like me, and hopefully you're one of a kind too. Lucky us.
Submitted from mobile