Picture a tricycle & I'm the third wheel... at least that's what I'm feeling like lately. I love my friends, but always spending time with couples can get old when you're flying solo.
I've been single long enough. How long? Long enough to think "Why are you single?" is the most annoying question out there. Honestly, if I had an answer to that, I probably wouldn't be single in the first place! And so, all of that has led me here. I'm definitely a romantic at heart - and I'd rather not call myself a hopeless romantic... because I still have hope. Hope that I can find friendship, romance, honesty and a sense of humor all in one package.
If you want to know me better, here are seven random facts about me:
1. I like my margaritas with salt, but no ice. Why dilute a good drink with water?
2. I roll my eyes at my father's corny jokes, but I often tell ones that are even worse. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
3. I'm better at baking than cooking; I think it's a better fit with my meticulous nature.
4. I try to see as many Oscar-nominated movies as possible before the Academy Awards every year, but last year I was a slacker... and I still haven't seen Avatar.
5. Coffee ice cream was my favorite flavor when I was a kid - and even today, I need my coffee to be light and sweet because of that.
6. I prefer bars over clubs, red wine over white, dogs over cats, medium rare over well done and Scrabble over Monopoly.
7. I say that I'm a huge movie buff (and I am!) but I've never seen the Godfather or Casablanca.
And there you go. But as much fun as stating random facts can be, it's more interesting to learn about someone in an actual conversation. So say hi and we'll take it from there.