So, I have been on "Match.com" for about a month now and overall, this has been a awesome experience for me. Upon a little reflection, I decided to provide a little more content about me, what I'm looking for and the type of AMAZING man that I am looking for. Now my approach is going to be a little different. Instead of telling you that I am smart, sexy, sophisticated, enjoy walks in the park, horseback riding, charitable work, etc., etc. - all true...but I would rather highlight some other differentiators. Those other things you will see upon us meeting. My Truths:
1. I am a woman of faith who walks in love and wisdom.
2. I have an amazing Daddy that has demonstrated his love by being a great husband to my Mother, an outstanding Father to his children and a Visionary/Protector for our family. (So simply put...I am not looking for a father-figure).
3. Words cannot express how thankful I am to have such a strong, loving family and longstanding friendships.
4. I am NOT a "bag lady" (shout out to Erykah Badu), but i do have a few purses :-) The only time I carry luggage is when I travel --- GUCCI...just kidding, displaying a little humor...I AM GROUNDED!!!
5. I understand my purpose in life which is to encourage and empower people so that they can positively affect change in their lives.
At the end of the day, I am looking for my even "Match". A man that holds the same values as I do...someone who is God-loving, confident, family-oriented and driven. Ready to grow forward...Let's Go!!