Here's some basics:
I went to OSU for school, I was born an raised in Portland, took off to work on a boat for a couple years. Fast forward to present day and now i am working as a styling assistant for an online company here in Seattle.
I can be sarcastic, and a bit stubborn at times, and am looking for someone who is genuine and who knows how to laugh at themselves. I'm a busy gal and need someone who can keep up with me, and challenge me.
Why match? I have never done the online dating stuff before this, a friend had some success so i figured i would force myself out of my comfort zone a little and give it try.
[Oh, and please don't "wink" at me, just say hi. If you wink at me I will assume you didn't even read the profile.]
tidbits about me:
- Compliments make me get all awkward. Always have.
- There is no better feeling then putting on a pair of clean dry socks after a long day of boarding.
- I often laugh when its least appropriate.
- I am a firm believer in driving karma.
- If i could start off every morning with cake and coffee i probably would.
- I often laugh so hard i cry
... and i am fortunate to have so many wonderful people in my life that when it comes to less then kind people i have a pretty low bull tolerance.
Disclaimer: like i mentioned before, I'm a pretty busy gal and I don't have time or patience for games or random hookups. If that's your MO, I'm happy for ya, i really am, but keep on keepin on. I'm not the girl for you now, or ever.