New to the Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. I truly enjoy hanging out with good company and am comfortable doing just about anything from the outdoors to a concert or show or just hanging out at home for the evening. I am obsessed with Ballard and can't wait to migrate to that city once my current lease is up here in Seattle.
I have been accused of having a lot of personality with a contagious laugh. I was born and raised in a Los Angeles city suburb called Whittier until my family moved to Mission Viejo in south Orange County. I love Pac 12 sports and am the biggest fan of football season. I can't wait for Seahawks games to start this year and hopefully find a fellow fan to enjoy some games with.
Im very independent and came up here all on my own without knowing anyone my age or really anyone at all for that matter. I felt like I was being called to this part of the country because of the beautiful outdoors and slightly smaller city life. I am extremely approachable and amazingly easy to talk to. People seem to open up to me very quickly and I believe that's due to the fact that I am very confident and comfortable with myself.
I've just discovered coffee for the first time since this town seems to run on it. Hopefully someone out here will step out of their shell and be willing to meet for a quick cup of coffee or tea. I have a great sense of humor and pretty much can laugh at all situations. I mean, if you can't find humor in the little things of everyday life I think you are missing out.
Im have no confidence in this online dating thing because it violates the old saying of "don't judge a book by its cover." 80% of all communication is non verbal queues and almost all of the remaining 20% is verbal. Neither of which you do on a dating site. People ascribe way to much of their own personalities and pre concieved ideas of tone and attitude to what people type and if anyone has had someone read way to much into what is being sent by text message then you know what I mean. Maybe this digital billboard will catch someones attention and take the time to reach out and get to know the real me.