Hi, I'm Adam.
So a little about me:
- I moved to Austin two years ago and absolutely love it here!
- For work I'm the CEO of a small software company.
- I have a puppy named Bowser; he's hilarious and amazing.
- I'm a guitarist; used to play seriously but these days it's just for fun.
- I play golf almost every weekend.
- I'm currently on an exercise kick; trying to do something physically active each day (gym, tennis, racquetball, running, etc.)
- When I was 12 I was on MTV for the world finals of a Sega Genesis competition - no joke.
What I'm looking for:
I've done the "enjoying being single" thing; had more than my fair share of fun. I've also been in several long-term relationships, learned from each, and now have a clear idea of what's important to me and what I'm looking for. I have a wonderful family, great friends, a thriving career ... all that's missing is the right girl and that's why I'm here. I want to find someone who's fun, intelligent, ambitious, genuine, kind, challenges me and has similar interests / goals - too much to ask? :)
If you think we'd get along - message me and let's grab a drink sometime.