Don't judge a book by its cover I was always taught but I know that's what you are doing anyway so I'm just gonna spit out random facts about myself so you can judge me even more! It's better than listing a bunch of adjectives and a generic profile. Message me if you like anything!
1. I've been skydiving and my parachute opened later than expected ( I didn't see my life flash before my eyes but I did see trees getting approaching me very fast)
2. I was math 24 champion in 7th grade but calculators ruined my skill now
3. I tried to make a frog hibernate for a science project...turns out...they can't hibernate
4. My skip it record is 209
5. I recently lost 70 pounds and live an active and healthy lifestyle
6. I'm getting my masters in sports management
7. I play the guitar/uke/piano
8. I dressed up as the little dipper for halloween and my sister was the big dipper...dont worry it was when we were kids...and last year..
9. In an average lifetime, a person will walk up to the equivalent of 5 times around the equator ( thats not about me but thought it was pretty cool)
10. I could ride a 2 wheel bike when i was 3 years old
11. I've slept in the Negev desert for a couple days after a days of camel riding
12. I have broken 3 bones, 7 different sets of stitches, a concussion and a torn acl all at different times. I should have lived in a bubble when I was a kid but what is the fun in that?!
13. I like to catch lightening bugs in the summer and put them in a jar...with holes of course to let them breathe. I'm not mean
14. I've known my best friends for 20 years which makes me feel old and special at the same time
15. My favorite word that I made up is strategery. Its great to say...you probably just said it. boom. win
16. I truly believe in Jimmy V's quote "Don't give up, don't ever give up"
I felt like stopping at 16 just because. I can't give away all my fun facts...I gotta keep the mystery alive! In all honesty, I'm a good guy and I always have been and always will be. I'm not an a-hole so if you are looking for a guy like that, its not me. My mom and sister mean the world to me and they have taught me to treat girls with respect so that is the only way I know how to. I love to be busy and live an active lifestyle. I am just looking for someone that shares similar interests with me and I am comfortable with. I like my life now and where the future is headed so I am looking for someone to enjoy the ride with me!
If anything that I said interests you or want to learn more. Feel free to contact me and message me some fun facts about yourself! Its a good starting point of conversations.
(If you got this point you have completed challenge #1 by reading my entire profile meaning I'm somewhat interesting to say the least haha)