Somehow, I ended up here. 4000 characters to describe yourself. How depressing.
So this is where I am suppose to tell you I love my family and friends, and I'm real laid back. Or, where I go on about how I'm sarcastic and love to be spontaneous. Because all of that would be a novelty when you read someone's profile.
Yes, it is all true.
Random Facts about Moi:
1) If there were three things I value most, its honesty, trust, and humor.
2) I am close with my crazy loud family, and will often have off the wall random conversations with the best friend that no one can follow or understand.
3) I am more than willing to stay up to all hours of the night to finish a good book.
4) I kind of, maybe, have an over active imagination.
5) Holding hands is underrated.
6) I have a love/hate with surprises....and thunderstorms...and scary movies.
7) Curiosity is my biggest asset and my biggest flaw. You get one trip through life, and I'm of the mind to want to try (almost) everything.
8) If you can be silly in public, then you're the one for me :-)
So if you read the above information and think you fit the bill, you should click the wink.
Or, if you think congratulations are in order for reading my entire profile, send a message. I certainly applaud you.
As Mae West said, "He who hesitates is a damned fool."