Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Blazer127

I have been single and I have been a dad, but I have never been a single Dad. Here's to new adventures :)

Close Window

Blazer127 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Online now!

28 year old man
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Seeking:
men 25-35
Within:
15 Miles of Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Relationship:
Divorced
Have kids:
Yes, they sometimes live at home (3)
Want kids:
Not sure
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'6" (167cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
I'll tell you later
Drink:
I'll tell you later

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I am a busy guy, I am a dedicated dad to 3 amazing boys. I Co/own and manage a production/audio visual company. I work from home for 60% of my job and the other 40% of my Job takes me to places around the US and soon the rest of the globe. I am an open book and for the most part an easy going guy. I am newly divorced from a domestic partnership and not 100% sure what I am looking for in a future partner. I do know that I am looking for some who is responsible but who also know how to have fun. I want to experience life in a way I haven't in the past.

Interests:
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Business networking, Cooking, Dining out, Gardening/Landscaping, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Playing cards, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games
Sports & exercise:
Cycling, Running, Swimming, Walking / Hiking
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs, Fish
Pet Essay:

I have 3 dogs, there all little dogs, of course there little dogs, I am gay...

Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Aquarius
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

Right now my fun is hanging out with my kids, I am a very lucky & proud parent. I love the pool, I can wait to go to the water park that opening up. I also like eating out, going to the movies & shopping. But I also enjoy staying at home and chilling

Favorite hot spots:

I don't know, I have never been single in Vegas. I am down for what ever. Coffee shop, restaurant, casino, I don't know. I am not really a big drinker any more, long story...

Favorite things:

I love my 3 kids, they mean the world to me. I love all types of Music except country and hard core rap. I love to eat out but also enjoy dinner at home. As for TV shows? I enjoy 2 broke girls, the good wife and shameless.

Last read:

I am not a big book reader (Mainly because I don't have the time) unless its a story with one of my kids.

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'6" (167cms)
3'0" (91cms) to 8'11" (271cms)
Body type:
About average
No preference
Eyes:
Hazel
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Drink:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Occupation:
Other profession
No preference

I am a Vice President and Executive Producer for a production/Audio visual company. My company serves clients around the globe by bringing there event/meeting/conference to life.

Income:
$100,001 to $150,000
No preference
Relationship:
Divorced
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Divorced
Have kids:
Yes, they sometimes live at home (3)
Yes, and they sometimes live at home, No, Yes, and they live away from home, Yes, and they live at home
Want kids:
Not sure
Definitely, Someday, Not sure, No, but it's OK if my partner has kids
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference

I am a white dude, sorry I couldn't help myself.

Faith:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Languages:
English
English
Education:
High school
No preference

I graduated high school which was a big accomplishment. I wish I would have gone to college but to be completely honest I don't think it would have helped me. I must say I do very well with out it.

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Blazer127

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to Blazer127. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Blazer127.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW