There's more to know about me than you can get from a few pictures and these words that I'm writing, but I know that being attracted to someone is the best place to start. If you like what you see then send me a message so we can start a conversation and see where life and circumstances lead us. I'm looking to start a friendship and see where things go from there. I've been married and am not looking to jump into another serious relationship, but I'm open to starting a new adventure with the right person.
Some important things to know about me:
1. I'm a single parent to a beautiful 6 year old little girl. Needless to say we're a package deal, so if you don't like kids then you should move on to the next profile on your list.
2. I LOVE to laugh. My friends think I'm hilarious and I like to crack jokes and have fun as much as possible.
3. I love to cook. I like trying new recipes and perfecting old ones. I'm hoping to find someone who not only enjoys my cooking but knows his way around a kitchen.
4. I'm an open book. I don't have anything to hide and I make a concious effort to be as honest as possible because I hate being lied to. "Honesty is the best policy!"
5. I'm more adventureous and spontaneous than I look and I'll try anything once!
6. I am truly comfortable in my own skin. I have things that I'm working on and lifestyles changes that I'm in the process of making, but regardless of what's going on I love the woman I see in the mirror! She's quite pretty and has a smile that will light up any room! :-)
7. I recently read a quote that sums up what I'm looking for: "I dont NEED someone to complete me, I WANT someone to compliment me and walk by my side." I'm not sure who wrote it, but it rings true for me right now. I've been single for a while now and its cool, but I'm at a point in my life where I want more.
That's all I'll say for now. If I've peaked your interest and you want to get to know me better then please send me a message. If I'm not exactly what you're looking for, but you're still a little intrigued - get to know me. If nothing else you'll gain a good friend...