I'm a friendly, outgoing, intelligent (and clearly humble) woman looking for someone to spend time with. I want to get to know someone and share some laughs, but who doesn't? The relationship that I want is open (as in honest, NOT partner-sharing), communicative, affectionate, supportive, thoughtful, romantic, and fun. I once heard a line on a show when a woman was telling a man who wanted to find love that the girl he was waiting for was looking for him, too, and trying to get to him...as fast as she could. Maybe I'm looking for you and trying to get to you as fast as I can. Now's the part where you choose your own adventure...
A few other notes about me:
• I have a 7 year old who is the absolute light of my life. Being her mom is my first priority. Giving her an example and role model is the most important thing in my life, which includes how I carry myself, how my relationships work, and how I allow myself to be treated.
• I'm not hugely demanding: I request my suitors have (at least the appearance of) all of their teeth. :)
• I once tore my Achilles tendon while dancing… yeah, I’m THAT good.
• I love surprises, but only if I know NOTHING about them.
• I like watching sports if at least one of three elements is involved: There is a group of people with which to watch, I am at the venue, or Andre Agassi is participating.
• I love Biscoff spread. I mean, seriously? Some kind of spread made out of COOKIES?! Oh, come ON!
• I can’t stand jazz music. I know that’s not a popular thing to say, so let’s just get it out of the way.
• I believe that any hotel with a number in its name is the same as camping… and I'm not a big fan of camping. I'm not opposed to giving it a try, but it's not high on my list currently.
If I think about what I'm looking for long-term, I'd say he's someone who:
• Can be my best friend
• Values and prioritizes family
• Makes me laugh, and enjoys that I can make him laugh too
• Is kind, trustworthy, thoughtful, and romantic
• Is smarter than I am, and smart enough not to say so (at least not ALL the time)
• Envisions himself as part of a pair
• Is open-minded enough to want to try new adventures and creative enough to find them
• Doesn't mind keeping my car full of gas and the oil changed :)
On a more serious note
• Everything above is true and actual
• I enjoy clever, witty, sarcastic humor--but not at the expense of anyone else (unless they can handle it, then all bets are off). My friends tell me my sharp wit is one of the things people notice about me first, and love about me.
• I am an avid volunteer for a number of causes and try to spend my time doing things about which I am passionate.
• I like to try new experiences, and while I'm pretty good at finding fun new things to try, I'm always open to a great suggestion.
• I value honesty, compassion, intelligence and sense of humor above all other traits.
If any of this sounds interesting, send me a note. It's just a snapshot and sometimes it's hard to convey the right message on these snippets. I look forward to hearing from you.