Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Aggiewolff

Aggie looking for the one.

Close Window

Aggiewolff has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Active over 3 weeks ago

29 year old man
Venus, Texas, United States

Seeking:
women 23-33
Within:
30 Miles of Venus, Texas, United States
Relationship:
Divorced
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
Faith:
Christian / Other
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

First things first I am about as Aggie as they come. In the simplest terms, I am loud, loyal, and outgoing.

I am a very down to earth guy. I am very easy to please. I believe the simple things in life are the finer things in life. I am very close with my family, and I have the most awesome 4 year-old niece ever. She cracks me up all the time. Most weekends in the fall you can find me at a tailgate in College Station, watching my Aggies. I like to take weekend trips down there. I still have a lot of friends there. I love sports, of any kind. I like to watch and play. Whether it is watching the Rangers or playing coed softball with my friends. And I wouldn’t forget my Cowboys. I like the outdoors hunting, fishing, camping, and just being outside by a campfire. I like live music either at the dancehall dancing, or on patio bar. 90% of the time I am wearing blue jeans, t-shirt, boots, and a ball cap. The other 10% I will swap out the t-shirt for a dress shirt and the ball cap for a cowboy hat. The final thing is I am a southern gentleman I grew up say yes/no ma’am/sir. And I was taught I woman should be treated like a lady. I have learned that this bothers some women, but that is the way I am. I do like to cook. And cooking dinner and watching a movie is a great night.

I am looking for someone who is sweet, caring, loyal, and loves to laugh. I want someone that likes my corny jokes. I want a woman who shares my interests and I can have a great conversation with. I do not really have a type. But a woman that can get dirty and go fishing just as well as get dressed up to go out would be great. If you can cook BONUS!!!!

Interests:
Alumni connections, Camping, Fishing/Hunting, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Watching sports
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Football, Dancing, VolleyBall
Exercise habits:
I exercise 1-2 times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs
Pet Essay:

I have a ridgeback mix named shithead. He is worthless, but he is my worthless shithead.

Political views:
Conservative
Sign:
Don't display my sign
College:
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
For fun:

I love going to sports games either football or baseball. I like to fish and hunt. I also enjoy live music and dancing.

Favorite hot spots:

Any where with water or live music.

Favorite things:

Corny jokes, Mexican food, Aggies, Cowboys, and Rangers. Beautiful days at the lake.

Last read:

Text books for work classes. I do not read much otherwise.

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 5'11" (180cms)
Body type:
About average
Slender, About average, Curvy, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Brown
Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Green, Hazel
Hair:
Light brown
Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Salt and pepper, Silver, Dark blonde, Grey, Platinum
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally, Daily, Cigar aficionado, Yes, but trying to quit
Drink:
Social Drinker
Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Occupation:
Labor / Construction
No preference

Design and build pools.

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Divorced
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Definitely
Definitely, Someday, Not sure
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Asian, Latino / Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian
Faith:
Christian / Other
Christian / Catholic, Christian / LDS, Christian / Protestant, Spiritual but not religious, Christian / Other
Languages:
English
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Aggiewolff

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to Aggiewolff. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to Aggiewolff.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW