Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

ABedouinsPath

I work for a major airline. Marry me and fly free. It's worth the odor.

Close Window

ABedouinsPath has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active over 3 weeks ago

30 year old man
Baltimore, Maryland, United States

Seeking:
women 20-27
Within:
20 Miles of Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
Middle Eastern
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
Faith:
Muslim / Islam
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Never

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I'm really good in bed...I stay on my side, I don't snore, and I rarely steal the covers.

I prefer to do the listening, but have kept a conversation going for hours with some self-described brick walls. 40% of what comes out of my mouth is English; the other 60% is Sarcasm. I'm really not trying to be funny, it's just how I talk. It's like a lisp but instead of mispronouncing the letter "s" as "th" I mispronounce "Thank you" as "Shut up you're not my real mom!" I'm pretty sure some people need me to display subtitles whenever I talk. I'm hoping to meet someone who doesn't need me to.

I work for an airline and am a travel junkie/travel writer; I'm probably traveling in another country right now. Women seem to love that, so marry me and you can fly free too.

Here are some other things women love that I'll mention to show I can empathize with women: Oprah, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood...Hillary Clinton, pantsuits...The Notebook, anything from Bed Bath and Beyond, weird soaps, wearing clothes that don't have pockets (I'm lying; I don't understand this at all, but I will be supportive of your decision to wear this and will carry whatever you need me to as long it's not a purple purse with butterflies on it).

Interests:
I'll tell you later
Sports & exercise:
Martial arts, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I'll tell you later
Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Capricorn
College:
Towson University, Towson, MD
For fun:

Globetrekking, boxing, good stories, good conversation, and hopefully you.

Favorite things:

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, etc.

Last read:

Blood Meridian, One Hundred Years of Solitude, Islam and the Destiny of Man, Rabbit, Run, A Tale of Two Cities, If On a Winter's Night a Traveler -- Just a little light summer reading

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 5'11" (180cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
No preference
Eyes:
Black
No preference
Hair:
Black
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No preference
Drink:
Never
Never
Occupation:
Travel / Hospitality / Transportation
No preference

I pick a country anywhere in the world and then I go there; then eventually I come back when I get tired (or poor).

Income:
$35,001 to $50,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Definitely
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Middle Eastern
No preference
Faith:
Muslim / Islam
Muslim / Islam
Languages:
Arabic, English
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to ABedouinsPath

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to ABedouinsPath. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to ABedouinsPath.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW