Before I go into what I'm looking for I'm going to tell you a little about my life. I'm extremely positive and I believe in the power of your thoughts. You are what you think about. Doesn't mean I don't have things that can get me down, but all in all I have a very positive outlook on life. So I think that it is important to be ready for dating, your potential mate should be in a healthy personal situation. Here is my situation:
1. I’m single, not seeing anyone at this moment
2. I have a successful job and I'm not broke, don't need anyone to take care of me.
3. No past relationship emotional baggage, ready to date and my heart is free.
4. I have a truck, runs great, no problem meeting you anywhere if you're interested.
5. I'm chivalrous and slightly old fashioned; you can thank my mother for that one.
6. I have an amazing family, very loved and they are there for me when I need them.
7. I'm a hopeless romantic, not hopelessly desperate. I want to fall in love but in time, not on the first date. (But it might exist)
8. Just because I’m attractive and I workout doesn’t mean I’m a douche bag or I’m uneducated. I also won’t assume you’re full of yourself because you have half naked pictures of yourself on your profile. So don’t make me wrong.
9. Very open minded, I usually will try anything once.
The best match for me would be someone who isn't afraid to try something new. I say keep your eyes and your heart open but always look out for number one. Life is supposed to be fun!!
I want someone that wants what I want, and I want to know it up front. I'm on this site because I don't want to meet someone at a bar, awkwardly try to figure out what they want for 6 months, only to figure out that we are completely opposites. Very frustrating process. I want something that's real.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Talk about what you want, communication is key. People want to be understood, not figured out. I speak my mind, maybe its actually just a problem with blurting, anyhow it works for me. I need to be able to talk to you, talk back. Its like a friendship, but much better. Always be ready to laugh, this is a must. I do a lot of stupid things, you may not have too many breaks in between laughing outbreaks.
I'm also looking for someone who knows what they want. I understand figuring yourself out, believe me I do. But I can't be a rebound or a replacement for someone that didn't work out the way you wanted it to.
I want someone to spend time with, someone who I can rely on, someone I know is going to be there when it counts. As I will do the same. Its a slow process learning to trust someone, get to know them. But in the end its worth it. The only battle we fight each day is not with others but with ourselves. We can figure it out together.
Last and most importantly, lets have fun, lets do new things that we have not done before, travel places we haven't been. Learn new things, meet people, new friends that we can hang out with.
Take risks!! :-) :-)