I'm originally from Seattle, went to LA for grad school and now live in the Bay area. I am a Pharmacist at a Children's Hospital and my job is very rewarding. I'm easy going and always up for anything. One of the first things you'll notice about me is how much I laugh and love to make other people laugh too. I'm sarcastic and get along with people who have a great sense of humor.
Random Quirks About Me:
- I'm a big FOODIE and love to go out to new restaurants.
- The only reason I work out ... is so I can eat.
- I love to cook and bake.
- I am a steak and potatoes kind of girl.
- I fill awkward silences with random noises.
- I like driving with the windows down, and hate people who don' t know where they're going.
- I collect imprinted pennies from places I visit.
- I'm competitive and I like to win (sports, board games, quizzes about friends...etc.) but I'm super nice about =)
I am looking for someone who is fun, driven, easy going and hilarious.