Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

vindetta007

Maybe your Angel or you may be mine...lets fly to glory

Close Window

vindetta007 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading


Active over 3 weeks ago

36 year old man
Vero Beach, Florida, United States

Seeking:
women 25-35
Within:
25 Miles of Vero Beach, Florida, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Stocky
Height:
5'10" (177cms)
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Smoke:
Occasionally
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I just want an honest girl no games . Someone who takes things somewhat serious but definetly knows how to kick back and have fun drink a cold beer . She has to be a good communicator as I talk alot. Humor is huge for me I am a bit of a prankster and joker so she would have to be little bit the same. I am a huge romantic so a lady who can apprieciate little romance is key.Chilvary is not dead.Since I love to cook thats not a necessity but, it would be nice to have a meal cooked it shows care and apprieciation.Material girls not apply. Money helps life be more comfortable but it should not judge people, people should be judged by who they are not how many zeros or commas are the bank. I live life spontaneously . My match will have to hold the reigns at times and say " Hey really,really not good plan" 10% of life is what happens to us the other 90% is how we deal with it. I am from new York been visiting Florida my whole life and always new this is where my heart lies. My young life was tough as the streets I grew up on. I am Italian 5'10 225 stocky green eyes in summer and blueish in cooler weather not contact vaiable hazel I call them. I have 3 tattoos I graduated from Keiser University on deans list in August of 2011. I am a registered Radiologic Technologist and currently and dilegently seaching for a job in my field . I can build a house fix a car and cook. I have had jobs in these fields but helping people when they hurt or feel sick is my passion. I love children animals the outdoors. Im not a subscriber yet I aplogize.

Interests:
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Performing arts, Playing sports, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Auto racing / Motorcross, Baseball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Hockey
Exercise habits:
I exercise 1-2 times per week
Pets:
I have Cats, Dogs
Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Aries
College:
I'll tell you later
Favorite things:

poetry art music especially live music plays sports hiking fishing trying new things such as food ,places activities

Last read:

The Measure of a Man by Sidney Portier and Fifty Shades of Gray

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'10" (177cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 6'0" (182cms)
Body type:
Stocky
No preference
Eyes:
Hazel
No preference
Hair:
Light brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
Occasionally
No preference
Drink:
Social Drinker
No preference
Occupation:
Medical / Dental / Veterinary / Fitness
No preference
Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Someday
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference

100% Italian and I can cook

Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Christian / Catholic, Christian / LDS, Christian / Protestant, Spiritual but not religious, Christian / Other

Without God nothing can be so have faith and I assure you when you tell the mountains to move they shall move.

Languages:
English
English
Education:
I'll tell you later
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to vindetta007

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to vindetta007. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to vindetta007.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW