If nice guys finish last, I'm the biggest loser you'll ever met.
After being on here a while, it seems that I had written tooooo much. So lets be more pointed;
1) Possibly the most "traditional" guy you can meet on a dating website.
2) COMPLETELY single
3) No kids or baggage. I have dated girls who have kids, no biggie.
4) EVERYONE I have ever met from an online dating site always says, "You look so much better than your pics!". , sad but true. Dont know how to feel about that. Lol
5) I AM NOT, repeat AM NOT looking for a hookup or fwb. Serious relationships only. Yes, I do want kids one day.
6) EXTREMELY diverse. Look at all my pics, from the rodeo look to american vintage look. I cover ALL types of music from Josh Abbot to DJ Screw, literally. Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, and The Stones are some of my favorites rock bands, mostly classic rock.
7) I don't own any Affliction or V-neck shirts, OR Wrangler/Cinch jeans. For what I look like when I get "country"-ed up, look up George Strait, Tuffy Cooper, Trevor Brazile. NOT Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, etc. Otherwise, it's a pair of shorts, and a t shirt that does NOT have goofy afflication type designs on it. I also am NOT part of the whole stonewashed levi frat daddy crew. Otherwise its my Volcom shorts, a vintage looking t, and some bright colorful shoes.
8) Very fit and athletic. I can run 4 miles or squat 400lbs any day of the week. Would be great to find someone who enjoys heath and fitness. Done crossfit for 3 years but mostly focus on strength training, not trying to look like a buff douchbag.
9) Absolute gentleman that will open every door and call you ma'am even when argue. Never told a girl to shut up in a fight. Take my hat/cap off when I meet a female and shake hands with her. OLD SCHOOL!
10) Extremely picky, I know exactly what I want. I am not here for games.
11 Goofiest person you'll ever meet. Nothing is more important to me then to make somebody laugh every day. My life moto is, "Make someone laugh every single day, and don't take life too seriously".
12) I will bug you every morning with a text saying hello and to have a good day and MAYBE even send flowers to your work once a month or so just to put a smile on your face.
13) Furthest thing from a "redneck" you can find. Can't stand that stereotype, really sets my people back.
1) Heart of gold and someone who is trust worthy.
2) Have something serious in mind..... one day.
3) Be ready to laugh and have the haters be jealous of each us when we go out because they don't have as much fun......
4) No drugs. Ever. Unless they are prescribed by a Dr.
5) Be height to weight proportionate. Nuff said, not into the bigger girls.
"Would be nice" list:
1) Knows how to cook without deep frying everything. I enjoy cooking also but I like to try to eat somewhat clean. I also love to pamper with taking you out to eat often too.
2) Fashionable. Doesn't mean "high maintaince". I'm not attracted to girls who don't know how to get dolled up once in a while.
3) Career - have one or be in school to get one.
4) Likes to workout once a week at a minimum. I would love to bond by jogging Memorial Park together.
There's NOTHING that I like to do more than make that special someone feel wanted. If you are my girlfriend you will never question how much I cherish you.