Ok, now that I'm signed up and have a profile I feel like I am one step shy of turning myself into one those annoying pop up ads that you only get when you don't have a Mac Computer....So Congratulations! You are the 1 millionth member I've managed to sucker into clicking on my profile today! (In actuality my counter has probably been stuck on 46 hits for the last 3 weeks, but lucky for me, you can't see it) If you want your "free" ipad, send me an email but make sure you include your credit card info...
Alright, so now that we've settled the fact that no one actually likes filling these things out, that we all swore that we would NEVER end up online, and that we are only doing this because our parents, friends, or siblings made us sign up or even signed us up as a joke...here we all are. So before I go on to tell you that I like my family (even though we all know that's usually only partially true...hey, there's one in every family, am I right?), my friends, sports, and a good movie, here is a list of things I promise you will NOT find on my page or hear from me if we choose to contact each other:
1. Shirtless pictures - Let's face it, I know I can't compete with that kid from twilight. So if you want a shirtless picture, I'm sure you can buy his poster somewhere.
2. Cheesy pick up lines - I don't have any good ones. I don't even have any bad ones and for that matter if I did...they obviously haven't worked for me yet.
3. Ex wives and kids - I feel like this shouldn't need to be said, but nevertheless I'm not hiding anyone.
List of things you can expect:
1. If I shoot you a email or "wink" - It's not a copy and paste email and I actually read your profile
2. If you are interested or want to chat, feel free to shoot me an email. - I know guys are supposed to make the first move, but what if you are not showing up in my searches?
3. There is a 98% chance your mom will like me - How do I know that? Those statistics are based on the number of messages that I have received from women who I hope would compare to your mom's age range....yes, a little disturbing.
Alright, I guess I should actually describe myself a little. So here it goes: I currently work in business to business sales for a corporate company. If a coworker asks, " how are things going?" You will almost always hear the phrase "living the dream!" answered back. The only thing that ever changes is the tone in which it's said...but that's sales, some days are great, some not so great. Outside of work, I enjoy sports. I played a year of basketball in college and then transferred to compete as a decathlete. I loved every minute of it! Now I find myself at Lifetime Fitness several days a week. Physical activity has become a part of my life style and is something I really enjoy. As far as watching sports goes, I get into basketball and like to go to a game several times a year. On the other hand, I don't go crazy if I don't see every game. This year I took my dad to Miami to see the Final game of the NBA Championship series. It was a pretty sweet experience and one that I will never forget. Speaking of traveling, anything with warm weather and a beach and you can count me in. I'm not necessarily one who has to travel to see every last exotic location on the planet...just get me to a warm climate so I can soak up my Vitamin D!
In all seriousness though, the most important part of my life is my faith. I am a Christian and am looking for someone who has similar beliefs and standards. Ideally, I am looking for someone who is genuine, outgoing, and likes to smile. I believe that your faith is the most important part of who you are and will determine how you live your life. I am looking for someone who is grounded in her faith, yet enjoys life and likes to have fun.