I figured bullet points is easier to read. And easier to type. No one wants to read a paragraph about my life. Bullet points helped me pass a powerpoint class once, maybe it can help me here.
Andddddd with the sarcasim in full effect let's go.
- I love the Penguins. Since they sucked in the early 00's. Do you say 00's like the 90's?
- Mariah Carey Fantasy is my go to song for kareokee.
- PF Changs? Could go there 8 days a week. And I'm fully aware we only have 7 days in a week.
- Family is big with me- very close.
- I dance like no one is watching.
- I sing. Loud. And sometimes the wrong words. But I love to sing.
- I'm a partner at a tax/accounting firm. No I am not a friggen dork with a pocket protector. But I do have a sweet 10 key (that's what she said).
- Proper use of the terms "there" "their" and "they're" are THERE for a reason.
- Starbucks has recently been demoted with my Keurig. Amazing machine.
- I say that's what she said wayyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooo muchhhhhhh. Please don't be offended.
- I literally laugh out loud at commericals.
- Since we're on the LOL topic, since when did "lol" become the go to term to start evey text? I do it. And I hate it.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. If you are 50 yrs old sorry, jussssssttttt won't work. But thanks anyways.
Trust me I could probably create about 500 more bullet points (okay maybe like 20, but whatever). Email me. Wink at me. Wave at me. I won't bite.....hard. Yes, a Jim Carey movie line. Speaking of movie lines, I bust out in them at random times. If you could have a conversation with only using movie lines, I'll go to Jared and buy the ring right now. Not saying......just saying....
PS if you smiled or giggled or even LOL-ed at any time of the reading of this, you have a legal obligation to wink/email/wave at me. And I know you cannot wave on here.