Six Random Things About Me:
1) I've spent a total of about six years living overseas.
2) My favorite book is Cryptonomicon, but the one I usually recommend to people is The Fountainhead.
3) I love anything having to do with espionage... movies, books, documentaries, etc.
4) I will eat almost anything once, but I've learned I abhor mushrooms.
5) I try not to take myself too seriously and am usually quick to joke in a self-deprecating manner.
6) I make really good french toast.
I'm looking for someone who is confident yet grounded, funny and silly, takes time to appreciate the small things in life, really likes her dog/cat/goldfish or plans to get one someday, has ambition, passion, and a sense of self. Bonus points if you know who wrote: "I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life..."