Okay, I’m a bit wacky and quirky but equally social and friendly. Yes I laugh a lot, I mean a lot, at everything, but hey that's how I stay stress free in life.
I guess I should allow one serious paragraph about myself so here we go. I know who I am and where I want to be. I really value my family and friends. I came from loving parents who made me a positive and caring person, with an emphasis on morals and values. I believe relationships take compromise and sacrifice on both ends. I open doors and carry bags; heck, I grew up with two sisters! Yes, I’m really active and like to go out regularly but I’m equally comfortable staying home relaxing and watching a movie.
What do I want in a girl? Well, I’m not going to recite a laundry list of items but I do know that my ideal girl will smile and say thank you when the waiter fills our water. This girl will know I had a bad day right when I say hello on the phone. She'll laugh at my jokes and crack me up. Most of all, she'll care for me as much as I care for her :)
A few random tidbits about myself::
• I only set my alarm clock to weird numbers like 7:23a or 8:11a, it makes snoozing much more pleasant.
• I can assemble or fix almost anything! that pesky IKEA furniture with no instructions, replace the clutch in a car, fix a computer...you name it!!
• I once caused a minor fender bender in the next lane when I threw a banana peel out my car window. I swear it was unintentional! Confession: I still eat bananas while driving but only throw them out into the grass from the right lane.
• 9 years old: I got stuck in an elevator with my little sister. She was bawling. My only words were “Hey stop crying, don’t worry, there must be a logical explanation for this”. I cracked open a panel, tinkered around, the elevator came to life, and I got us out of there. Confidence is my middle name. Just kidding, about the middle name of course.
• I'm ridiculously good at parallel parking.