So, looking back at this blurb, I realized I sounded SUPER LAME! That is clearly not a fact. I am really horrible at these things because I am a very quick wit, sarcastic, dead pan personality and as you know, tone is not transferred very well via typed words. I will give this my best shot but I am terrible at these things.
I have been living in Austin for almost 7 years now and love this city. If you just moved here, congrats! you have made the best decision ever! There are so many things to do around town that really appeal to every type of person there is. I work in Property Management which is of course, as glamorous as it sounds and have been for almost 3 years now. I like it but my real passion is animals.
Ever since I was a child I wanted to be a vet and even worked at a vet clinic for 8 summers. Then high school hit and that dream soon drifted away. Now, I volunteer with various animal groups and if I could, have a trillion dogs (yes, I am the crazy dog lady) on acres of land.
Since I feel like I have written WAY too much and attention spans are WAY too short, I will put the rest into bullet points.
- I love to travel and have been to 18 countries. YOU MUST LOVE TO TRAVEL
- I am outdoorsy as far as the pool deck at a bed and breakfast in the hill country
- I love to bowl, play tennis, and watch baseball, football, and hockey
- I am slightly materialistic when it comes to accessories
- I am super close with my father
- I don't want kids - at all
- I like bars not clubs
- I tend to love hard when I do fall
- I am an ongoing transformation and never know what I want to do a year or 5 years from now
- If you can't take a joke, you must leave
I think that works for meow.