Hi, my name is Mike and I'm really looking forward to giving this a try.
A little about ME:
I like to think of myself as a romantic, a gentleman, a poet. I have a strategic mind...I'm an achiever...I like asking the 'right' questions and really understanding people. I'm an adventure seeker, a treasure hunter, rock climber, song writer. I just started getting into yoga...and love it.
I'm a follower of Jesus...it's the most important thing in my life. I love and accept people of all faiths and belief systems, but when it comes to choosing a life-partner, it's pretty important to me that we see eye to eye on this. No offense if this is not you, but I figure I'd save us both time:)
I think a lot about how my life can have a positive impact on others. I really feel like the key to happiness is found somewhere between serving others and serving God...selflessness is so contrary to my innate wiring, and yet it never fails to bring me happiness. I volunteer with a great organization called 24 Foundation, helping at-risk kids to find healing through the arts. I also serve at my church and I'm a big supporter of charity:water.
Some RANDOM stuff:
- I get the hiccups when I eat spicy food.
- I LOVE a good challenge…mental or physical. So I hope you’re smart, or at least better than me at something. I may not like it at first, but it’ll win you a huge amount of respect.
- I’m athletic and eat right and take care of my body…not obsessed with it, but just overall a pretty healthy guy. Running, hiking, rock climbing, swimming, etc.
- I’ll take a Scotch…on the rocks. Macallan 17yr. or Yamazaki 18yr. puts me in my happy place. If that makes me an old man, I'm totally okay with that.
- I've been to Wales, England, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Spain, Colombia, Greece, Macedonia and Italy...in that order. I traveled alone to Macedonia/Greece/Italy last summer...it was incredible! Planning to visit Thailand or Africa soon.
- I once won a no-hands blueberry pie eating contest. I once drank an entire 2-liter bottle of Mountain Dew in one sip. And I can fit 33 animal crackers in my mouth…how do I know? Let’s just say I like to compete.
- I can’t sit still on the beach for more than like 15 minutes.
Am I looking for YOU?
I love a woman who is confident, sassy, exciting, smart, feminine, funny, spontaneous, faithful, and adventurous. More than anything though, I want a woman who is passionately in love with Jesus and wants her life to reflect His character and His love...a woman who is kind, generous and a "giver" by nature. Also, when a girl has her own style and owns her look, that's a HUGE turn-on. BONUS POINTS for a memorable perfume;) If this is you...I'm dying to meet you.
p.s. If I don't respond back, please don't take it personally. It happens to me all the time:)