If you listen to Katy Perry music feel free to pass me by. I have never felt like a plastic bag whatever that means. Now for the rest of you...I am a typical girl in that I want someone who makes me smile and laugh. Hopefully I can return the favor. I'm too sarcastic for my own good and enjoy competitive banter, until you hurt my feelings or I lose, then I will kick you in the shins. Do you like that run-on sentence? Did I mention I am an English teacher? Therefore I am allowed to break the grammar rules. You are not. Bad grammar is really unattractive.
What I am supposed to write about:
1. Friends describe me as: "there for me when I need her", "usually running late" (sorry really bad habit), "competitive", "compassionate", "clumsy" and "sassy but only out of love." That last one is a direct quote from my sister for whatever that's worth :)
2. What makes me smile: Delicious food, time with my sister, when my sports teams win! people watching, my acrobatic but also clumsy dog (takes after his mama), great summer days outside in water on a boat or a floaty with friends, texts just because you are thinking about me - aww gushy!
3. Accomplishments I am proud of: Moving across the world as a teenager by myself. Putting myself through college and grad school. Not beating up any students even though it's really tempting sometimes.
4. Who I am hoping to attract: tall, dark, and handsome. Yes really. Ok tall for sure :) Someone kind and genuine who I actually really like as a person. I like outgoing guys who can make it fun (or at least bearable) to go to the DMV. Educated is a turn on. I have a gym membership but am horrible about using it, so if you're looking for a fellow gym rat it's probably not me. I am a weird mixture of modern and old fashioned. I think relationships should be equal in that I want just as much love as I give out, no one wants to drag the relationship along themselves. Also I am not here to clean up after you (not your mom) or be the subservient woman (nor would I expect you to clean up after me this a partner activity!). Basically you can take care of yourself but you are appreciative of someone helping sometimes just because they love you (this goes for me too)! However I do appreciate a guy that makes the first move, is the first to call, plans dates, and things of that nature. Hypocritical? Maybe.
5. My life and what I want in a relationship: I love to cook and eat both at home and going out. I want someone to go try new places with me, if all you eat is steak and potatoes we don't work. I also love to travel and want to go EVERYWHERE! Obviously that is more fun to do with a buddy. I am pretty split between being a homebody and also liking to go out. Clubs are not really my scene although I will go with friends once in a while. I do like to go to bars and see live music, play pool, do really badly at trivia etc. Renting a redbox and snuggling on the couch is up my alley though too. I like going to sporting events - football, basketball, baseball. I know I said I don't like the gym but I do like yoga, hiking out at Red Rock Canyon, or out in Utah (camping in Utah is beautiful!), and other various outdoor fun activities..treadmills are boring!
So if you made it all the way here and consider yourself tall, funny, smart, outgoing, kind, regularly bathed, and up for a little challenge I'll talk to you soon! If you ignored all of this because you are still picturing Katy Perry in a cupcake bra good luck with that and leave me alone please!!