My closest friends would ( I asked them ) describe me as -first - very sweet. Then creative, forgetful, hyper, and a very bad driver!
I would agree with much of that- except I am a fantastic driver. They simply have a low tolerance for inconsistent movement.
What makes me smile? Affection. Tons of it.
My social life? Geek city-- karaoke, video games with friends, but other than that nothing on the regular- I always play it by ear.
------- I believe...
1. Vulnerability is imperative. Some think it's a weakness, some find it frightening. I believe it to be empowering.
2. Adults should never wear pajamas with footies.
3. In making others happy whenever possible.
------ Hopefully you...
1. Think self -awareness and introspection are important. Possess a good amount of emotional intelligence.
2. Aren't looking for perfection, or even close to it...I often do dumb things.
3. Are ready for something real and long lasting. I'm playing for keeps. Looking for the "one."
Five things I could never do without----
1. My family and friends
2. My dog, Frank
3. Stuff to make stuff with
5. Being in love
I often think-----
1. Of my family
2. Did I say that out loud?
3. Of random philosophical theories and I?m fascinated by neuropsychology.
4. What kind of stuff I'm going to make
And lastly?( assuming I've kept your attention thus far )
I am a very outgoing introvert. I love big parties and time alone in my studio.
I hate to wait in line.
I'm super impulsive.
I absolutely love to travel. Istanbul and Lucca, Italy ( a magical little medieval town in Tuscany) so far, have been the most intriguing and exciting.
My profession...Video Game Artist (if you really want to know what this entails I'll be happy to bore you to tears)
My non profession. .. build and mod computers, and make stuff.
And I certainly don't mind if you are not into the computer geek world. I would actually prefer you not be. I truly look forward to learning new things from someone.
Oh, and I can't cook- anything. But I can burn the hell out of a piece of bread.
I'm not into sports. I do like to watch ice skating, does that even count?
And...I prefer an attractive feminine woman (just my preference)
So if you're curious to know more just drop me an email, I will reply~
(And where do I live..I go between Austin and Houston)