Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

stro44

wherever i go, There i'am

Close Window

stro44 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active over 3 weeks ago

36 year old man
Long Beach, California, United States

Seeking:
women 25-35
Within:
50 Miles of Long Beach, California, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Definitely
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I do not believe in bragging or being "independent", it's a facade, and unrealistic because society is built on a network, NO ONE IS INDEPENDENT! not even the rich. poor people made them rich. I'm not Tom brady and probably not even busta rhymes, but I do possess qualities that cannot be measured in THE "i don't need a man, I don't like men, where are all the real men" ERA. There are plenty of "good" and "real" men out here but we are being skipped for every reason under the sun instead of who we are. If you can't handle a man in his purest form(without feeding your ego, telling you what you want to hear, tattoos, swagg, wealth, spineless, fairytales, power, style, or any other stereotype you would like to interject) then you deserve everything that is happening to you. I'm living in a generation where 98% of my female counterparts are selfish, greedy, delusional, attention seeking, rude, phony, picky, overrated, combative, and spoiled masquerading as a real woman. the other 2% is made up of women taken or still waiting for GOD to send them a man (sarcasm is at play) The train left the station @proverbs 31,why would he send you a man when you bring hell to every man you meet? you can definitely do bad by yourself remember? hopefully you aren't following the 98% crowd and tuning out reality.
Sorry about that. Anyway let me tell you more about me:

Athletic
Love to compete
Caring
Laid back
Drama free
Down to earth
Dry sence of humor
Sweet
Her:
Just looking for someone to laugh and joke play around with. I get plenty of drama at work with the dumb a** salesmen so i dont need any of that, no teen mom eposodes needed here. Feel free to ask if you have any questions:)

Interests:
Coffee and conversation, Dining out, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing cards, Playing sports
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Cycling, Football, Golf, Dancing, Running, Skiing, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 5 or more times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs
Pet Essay:

I have two dogs a basset hound and a pit bull. pit bull is a people lover.

Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Gemini
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

movies,golf,skiing,other outdoor activities.bbq swiming,beach

Favorite hot spots:

Yard house,Legends,Any golf course,Beach,Vegas

Favorite things:

Like all types of music,whatever fits the mood at the time.

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 6'2" (187cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Blue
No preference
Hair:
Blonde
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Daily, Cigar aficionado, Yes, but trying to quit
Drink:
Social Drinker
Never, Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Occupation:
Architecture / Interior design
No preference
Income:
$75,001 to $100,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married, Divorced
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Definitely
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Asian, Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian
Faith:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Languages:
English
English
Education:
Some college
No preference

Baseball player all the way through juco. Had to get a real job after that. Back there now finishing my last few classes for my AA, yeeaa!!!!

Close Window

Your message has been sent to stro44

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to stro44. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to stro44.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW