I guess you can say I have been raised the old fashioned way, where the woman takes care of her partner and supports him in the best way that a woman can – being loving and understanding.
I find nothing wrong with making dinner and taking on the house chores or to accept that the man is the head of the family. This is how my family works, and having lived in Central Asia and in the Middle East most of my life, this is how I see a relationship.
However, for me to be able to offer my full trust and loyalty, the man has to work hard to attain it. Let me skip the details of ‘HOW’, for if so far what I have written made sense, then you should have a pretty clear idea.
For the most part, I am easy going, perhaps a little shy at first. I like to spend time with down to earth people who are smart and very open minded.
- I have a weakness for men in suits
- Reading books, either in Russian or English, watching quality movies that might not be shown in the regular cinema.
- Theater, ballet and classical music, so far I saw the Nutcracker, Giselle, Euigine Onegin, The Wizard of Oz.....
- Being outdoors, walking, biking, picnics on the beach
- Meeting up with friends for beer and wings at a pub
- I like chatting to old people, they actually can be very entertaining!
- In informal, day- to -day life i can be very goofy, geeky and can act like an imbicile :)
Other things about me: I have a small accent when i speak :) I dont know the latest slang terms for everything. I also dont know much about Toronto.