Below (and attached) you'll find my marketing materials. If you have any questions, or should you want a powerpoint version, please feel free to email me...
The Cliff Notes:
Born in Virginia, I moved to LA after I graduated college. I've been living in the Southbay ever since.
I've spent my career working in interactive marketing/advertising strategy. Like most people that work in the interactive space, the "dream" is to launch a startup. So, that's what I'm doing now... taking my shot. There are six of us, trying to build a software company from scratch, and I love it.
Some Stuff I Like: (Note: "Friends and Family" goes without saying... right?)
• Netflix - They're bringing us a new season of Arrested Development in 2013... Amazing
• Watching football in a dive bar with my friends (and a lady that I dig)
• Stumbling around a new town (especially in Europe) with a travel companion, exploring architecture, history, cafe’s, and taverns
• A day of beach volleyball followed by a beer and some laughs
• Mocking short people and making them feel generally inferior (kidding, just checking to see if you’re reading)
• A good open, honest debate/conversation – mind you, not an argument
• The salad bar at Whole Foods - don't take this to mean I'm a veggie please. Porterhouse Steak, medium rare, is just about heaven on earth... if you disagree, I will fight you.
• Boxers (the dogs, not the pugilists)... I’ll own one one day (the pugilist, not the dog), when my lifestyle can accommodate it
• Getting lost in a good book
• Turning my newborn nephew into a Redskins fan... He's an overachiever, he already hates the Cowboys.
• Affection - although you're not allowed to tell anyone about this as it may ruin my street cred.
• Being outside
• Bear Grylls – I think I have a man-crush on him. Is that weird?
• New experiences
• Documentaries (For some reason if there’s a documentary on about the Civil War, WWII, or animals in Africa I feel as though I have to stop everything and watch it. It might be a form of OCD... you’ve been warned)
• The feeling you get when you truly pushed yourself during a workout
• Redskins, Orioles, Capitals, Wizards, and Lakers
Some Stuff I'm Against:
• Hollywood B.S.
• House and Trance Music – sorry, I don’t get it.
• 99% of reality TV - but I understand and support your right to like things that suck – note: if emoticons weren’t emasculating I’d put one here
• Drivers who clog up the left lane doing 10 under the speed limit. I should be allowed to punch these people right in the groin
What I'm Looking For:
In short, I’m at a point in my life where I’m looking for the real deal. I’m looking for the girl that I’m excited to have in my life. A best friend to have adventures with. Someone I truly have the potential to build a life with. The Bonnie to my Clyde. I can list a crapload of adjectives here, but we’ve all met someone who hit most of our “checklist” yet lacked that indescribable “spark” or connection. All that said, I’m in no rush to get married. I want to find the right girl for me, rather than accomplish some arbitrary goal.
A Few Admin Notes:
• After reading your profiles I’ve come to learn how much you ladies like guys who post shirtless photos. Don’t worry, mine are coming! I’m just trying to figure out which of my “collection” should be posted. Admittedly, I may need to do some manscaping and break out the iphone again for another photo session. Being in LA, I might as well get some professional lighting and makeup too huh? (kidding)
• Thanks for your notes, but if I don’t write back it’s because I don’t feel as though we’re a match. Not trying to be rude, but at this point in life I know what I want and what I’m attracted to, and I don’t want to waste your time (or mine). I’m truly flattered though, and wish you the best in your search!