Orange you glad I don't have bathroom ab pics posted:-)
There...now that I've broken the ice with dorky humor....:-)
Don't let this website define your self-worth. I'm sure you're far more amazing than a few pictures and 1000 words can portray...I know I am;-)
Before I begin....if you're a 22 year old Olympic gymnast or Cardinals cheerleader and you're emailing me on Match just for a one night stand I'm not the person you're looking for so just move on!;-) haha...message aimed at some of the obviously fake Match profiles that have contacted me:-)
Who am I looking for??? I'll know her when I meet her:-) I want the kind of relationship my parents have shared for most of their lives. I was raised to treat women with love, respect, and support. My dad set a great example! Hoping to find someone who is fun yet sophisticated....someone who looks cute in jeans and my t-shirt but also elegant in a formal gown...is that too much to ask for???;-)
As you may have noticed in my pictures, my kids are old enough that I have the flexibility to manage a relationship as well. Yes, I started young. I am still young enough to consider having more children:-)
Some things that may be interesting about me;
- I've been in combat but don't like war
- I've worked on Capitol Hill but I'm not a politician
- I've met Presidents Clinton, Bush, and Obama and been in the Oval office with President Clinton, but I don't smoke cigars or own a blue dress
- I was a paratrooper and special operations pilot but now I wear suits and fly in coach, unless I'm upgraded:-)
- I'm not artistic but am fascinated by artists
- I'm patient and loyal
- I was recruited to play Div 1 football
- I taught myself to play guitar but won't be quitting my day job...taking requests
- My first concert was AC/DC but my last concert was Keith Urban...might have been Journey
- I'm modest but find typing these things about myself is far easier than saying them in person
Because of my father's military career and then my own former Army special operations career (yes, I have some good stories) I moved every few years most of my life. I've been in Arizona for 5 years and have definitely enjoyed all this remarkable state has to offer. Some of the places I've lived...Washington, D.C. (four times), North Carolina (four times), Florida (twice), Washington state, Hawaii, Georgia, Alabama (three times), New York, Nashville, and now Arizona. Enjoyed each for different reasons.
Question: "Why Mesa?" Answer: Because that's where my kids attend school. I don't drive a truck and although I handle guns well, I don't hunt javelina;-)
Question: "Why are you single? Why are you on this website? What's the catch?" Answer: While I AM awesome:-), normal, and very much someone you would want your parents to meet, I have had difficulty meeting the right person in bars...and although I'm very confident and sociable, it's not in my personality to approach women at bars...seems tacky to me...so this online world offers an alternate approach...maybe a kickball league is the next dating avenue.
Guess I need to add these disclaimers...I am emotionally stable and financially secure with a leadership role at a major company. I'm drug and criminal record free. I don't live with my parents or in a van down by the river.
Enough for now....let's go play catch...It's football season! Do you have a favorite team or can we at least nap together on the couch during the game?