Moved to the Columbus/Powell area in October. Looking to start something new, fresh, long lasting and real. I know you're out there!
Are you somebody who-
is interested in something potentially REAL AND LONG LASTING (not interested in professional daters, sorry)? takes care of their MIND, SPIRIT and BODY? physically and mentally "ACTIVE"? likes to LAUGH...at me, yourself and whatever else is funny in this world (I have been called a successful Kramer, so humor is a must)? is HONEST and forthright? LIKES CHILDREN? puts a positive spin on life and all it has to offer? has an ADVENTUROUS spirit and an OPEN MIND? likes to get up in the morning and ACCEPT and CHERISH what life has to offer you? If so, then we are off to a great start because that is both who I am and the woman that i would love to get to know.
I'd prefer someone in the age range chosen above, (please be young in heart, mind, body and spirit) slim, athletic or average/good curvy build, within a reasonable distance from me (25 miles or less makes it that much easier).
What's important to you-
- Intelligence?- I'm smart, creative, diverse, have a great and fulfilling career and always like a intellectual challenge.
- Humor?- I'm fun, funny, witty and love to laugh (love Seinfeld, Dick Van Dyke, The Office, Frasier).
- Family?- I have two great daughters (25 and 22) who I am very close to. They are both out of the house now but I still see them regularly. I am family oriented and would like nothing more than to share "Brady moments" with a blended family. The ages of your children is not a dealbreaker as long as they are out of diapers.
- Spirituality?- While not activly religious, I am on a spiritual journey each and every day. I love to explore the unknown and learn life lessons daily. Love to read Tolle, Ruiz, Chopra, Emmet Fox and other spiritual writers.
- Creativity?- I'm a lifelong rock and roll musician/songwriter, and have recorded three original CDs (2 with a band and one solo). I play bass, guitar, keys...and yes, even clarinet.
- Financial Security?- I do well and have money in the bank and yet know how to spend in order to get the most out of, and enjoy life.
- Physical?- I'm tall and in shape (6'3", 195 lbs.) and have been told on more than one occasion that I have nice shoulders and a nice butt. I keep active via elliptical work outs and Wii Fit as well. I am passionate about life :)
Interested? Hope so. I'd love to hear from you. Thanks and namaste.