Hi! I've now officially been living in Texas for 10 years and consider it home - I'm grateful for the family, friends and life that has shaped around me and am looking forward to seeing what comes next. I'd best be described as driven, easy-going, open and loyal - how about you?
I am not the best at crafting prose of my life story ? but I am a master at crafting lists, so here goes!
- born/raised American with a great reverence for my background
- full-time architectural designer, part-time yoga instructor
- part confident, part shy
- Music, culture, the arts
- People are strange and one would be a fool to expect the same likeness out of everyone ? you never know what may forge a bond
- Some likes: cooking, travel, fitness, people-watching, new places/people/culture, getting (willfully) lost, seasons, escaping to and from the city
- Guilty pleasures: trash (and I mean trashy) reality tv and dare I admit it - bargaining/couponing
One of the best pieces of advice I have been given is to not only be who you truly are but more importantly, to NOT be that who you are not. Let's start there?
If you feel we may hit it off, please do not hesitate to reach out!