Hello, glad you stopped by my profile. I have been living in DC for almost two years and love exploring everything it offers.
My passions are long hikes, bike rides, tennis, golf, spending time with my family and friends, anything outdoors, traveling, and good music. Friends say that I am patient, genuine, loyal, sweet, and a great listener.
A few things you should know about me:
• I studied art in college but have never utilized my degree. However, I do appreciate and enjoy visiting museums or viewing art.
• I am not musically gifted in any aspect yet discovered. Given this deficiency, I sincerely value anyone who is musically gifted, enjoy listening to music (especially live) and love getting lost in the magic of an opera.
• I rarely turn on my TV but find once it is on I can manage to tune everything out even with the most mundane shows.
• I love animals and my dog is my best canine friend.
• I can proudly say my brothers are my best friends and inspire me because they are such wonderful husbands and fathers.
• I think sports are fun and they make me feel energized. I believe Pittsburgh has the greatest sports franchises in the US :) but I am also a closet Mariners and Seahawks fan. Did you know the Steelers used to be the Pittsburgh Pirates?
In life, I'm looking for someone who shares my interests and accepts my differences. I appreciate a man who can take charge, make plans, and occasionally sweep me off my feet.
Thanks for taking the time to learn a little bit more about me. Enjoy your search.