I'm pretty comfortable with myself - genuine, reasonable, sarcastic, creative, loyal, introspectively philosophical but can also be playfully juvenile, blah blah blah...just like everybody else, right? I grew up a Central Illinois, middle-class, skateboarding, individualistic, creative-artist type...I'm pretty much where that translates to as an adult. Except for the skateboarding, 'cuz broken bones ain't cool.
I'm looking for someone that is fun, smart, inspiring and a bit unconventional. Someone that'd be a good friend and companion, makes me laugh and has a great smile.
A few important points:
• I'm not a gun enthusiast. "Shotgun" comes from always riding shotgun (I'm a wiz with maps and directions...GPS put me out of business in that department).
* Yeah, this winter tipped me up to "a few extra pounds," but I'm looking forward to droppin' it come bike weather. I'm just tryin' to be honest here.
* I like to cook. I'd cook for you as much as you liked. And in a true romantic gesture, I will do the dishes afterward.
* I will support you in any of your positive ventures and passions. Plus, I'm always down to learn some new stuff.
* I play in bands, so there's up to 2 nights a week I will be out of your hair. This can be flexible depending on your thoughts. I used to go on the road a lot, but those days are long gone.
* I smoke but live in a smoke-free apartment. I've lived in non smoking apartments for the past 8 years. If you don't smoke, I probably won't. If you do, I probably would.