I grew up in the Boston area and moved to Seattle about just about a year ago.
Me in a nutshell:
- I love to laugh more than anything else. Whether it be watching Arrested Development or going to a stand up comedy show, I enjoy humor and would like someone who is witty and can crack jokes from time to time or at least allow me to.
- I have cooked and baked professionally in the past and still like to keep these as admit hobbies. Trying new recipes or perfecting old ones is something I always love to do.
- My two main active hobbies are skiing and golfing. Sure, I like to camp, hike, and be outside as much as the next person, however, these are usually special trips or actives and not routine things. I like to keep a good balance and escape the city for new scenery from time to time.
- I love to travel. Short road trips or big exciting vacations, anytime your heading someone new or revisiting an old favorite it is nice just to get away. Road trips are fun just because you get to make more stops along the way to the final destination, so there is always the chance of stumbling upon something unexpected which makes the trip even more rememberable. Some of my favorite past trips include Germany and Whistler, Canada.
- Conversation is key. I enjoy gathering with friends of a meal, drinks, or both and just hanging out chatting about whatever.
- Finally, I think I would describe myself as kind, thoughtful, compassionate, a good friend, a bad speller, and someone who is easy to get along with. I am laid back in the sense I like to be lazy on some days, but other days I want to be active and get the most out of day. I believe I am grounded and would like someone who is level headed and doesn't get upset easily.