- will probably fit in your pocket, which makes me a convenient travel companion.
- have a special tone of voice friends can hear even from a distance that immediately tells them I'm talking about food.
- keep a little herb garden on my windowsill.
- generally dislike pants but do appreciate when other people wear them.
- believe in showing over telling, kindness, and day drinking.
- recently hiked up a mountain then hitchhiked down.
- have lived on more continents than I have toes.
- can "geisha" dance and play sax, but not at the same time.
- may have formerly been a ninja pirate spy, but you will never know for sure because my international intrigues will go with me to the grave. You must be able to live with this mystery.
- will do anything for a laugh. NO shame. Fair warning!
- am prrrobably joking about the toes. Only one way to find out.
- guys who can knock my socks off. if our lives were venn diagrams, their intersection should be an awesomeness explosion of universe-rending proportions. (suppose that means i'm looking for aspiring arch villains. bad boys: go big or go home.)
- the fact your amazeballs self lives IN the city (afraid that's non-negotiable).
- awesome voices (i notice voices the way other people notice eyes or smiles).
- great dancers. kinetic intelligence & rhythm & confidence = swoon!
- crazy chemistry - physical affection is absolutely magical.
and if you genuinely laugh a tenth as hard at my frequent bad jokes as i do, i might just fall for you on the spot.