I love to hike, read, travel (as much as possible), go out with friends, paint, try new restaurants, find a bargain, and cook. I'm an adaptable girl that doesn't like drama and tries to avoid conflict. I get along with most people and am generally happy and upbeat. I'm up for trying new things but equally as comfortable to stay in for a movie night.
I bought a townhome so I have been putting a lot of energy into fixing it up. I have learned my lesson with using the wrong drill bit and not being careful with oil base paint.
I'm low-key, smart, adventurous and driven. I'm pragmatic but spontaneous. Nurturing and competitive. Calm but equally as energetic… and obviously capable of coming up with a list of adjectives and sounding a little too generic.
After reflecting on what to write here I have discovered that it's hard to sum up everything that makes me, me. To try a different approach, I decided to just list a bunch of random facts about me:
- I love long walks on the beach…just kidding, it's not that kind-of cheesy list
- I listen to NPR and Adam Carolla’s podcast almost daily
- I'm a fan of football
- I'm a solid black jack player or at least I like to think so
- Love the smell of men’s aftershave, laundry, home cooking and coco butter lotion.
- I can’t whistle even though my little brother has tried to teach me for years
- Hate the anticipation of peel and pop biscuit containers so I just throw them on the floor till they bust open.
- I HAVE NEVER broke a bone, been to Europe, had oatmeal, or been fired from a job.
- I HAVE been stung by a jellyfish, tried escargot, been in the Rose Parade and exited a plane on an inflatable slide.
- OK, I might actually like walks on the beach
I'm looking for a guy who is genuine, fun, intelligent, outgoing and can keep me on my toes. That sounds really general but honestly I’m hoping to find someone who I love to share time with no matter what we are doing. I think the key is finding someone who I'm passionate about and is my best friend.
Humor goes a long way. I can be pretty sarcastic and it is nice to have someone to banter with. I want a guy who can hold me spellbound with a story or make me laugh until I cry.
I must admit if you have a dog, a love affair with your TiVo, enjoy hiking or can tell a great self-deprecating joke you already have me at "Hello".