Southern Cal bred, surfer, reader, listener, musician, love outdoors, love cooking, love having a good time, skiier/snowboarder, have two boxer dogs.
1. Chet Baker & Dave Brubeck rule.
2. I am a surfer, love the ocean. Willl never live more than a few miles away from it.
3. Old fashioned with manners. I open car doors still.
4. I am super logical.
5. I believe in uberlove. If you're going to tell me it doesn't exist, don't.
6. I'm not just saying I like intellect. I guarantee you'll be challenged, and I hope I will be too.
8. Yes, attraction is important. It's not popular to say that, I know.
9.. Im pretty straightforward. I dont like wasting time.
I'm not weird, awkward, or unable to get dates. I'm a native Southern Cal guy, own my own businesses, am athletic, and have dated quite a bit but never found the person that I want to be with. My businesses are restaurants and technology, and so traditionally I've spent my nights there, and I hate meeting people in those circumstances because its contrived. So I thought Id try this - which is the complete opposite - and although I feel kind of lame doing it, if you're reading this, then we're both in the same boat.