Ohh the profile... my name is Heather and I am nurse here in Cincinnati. I am fortunate enough to have a career that I absolutely love. A little about me.. I was born and raised here and went to UC for my undergrad. I have a lot of free time due to my 3 day a week work schedule (I know..it's just awful). I spend most of my free with the people I love most. I am definitely a people person. I always like to have a trip planned to have an adventure to look forward to. However, I do love this city and love what it has to offer. You can find me anywhere from Hyde Park to the Banks. I am ready for spring to get back to Reds games and concert season.
Here are a few things that make me, ME.
1. I love Siesta Key, Florida. I have been going on family vacations here since I was 6 weeks old. I will be there again in June!
2. I am ambitious. I love my career and specialty in pediatric cardiology.
3. Speed bumps make my blood boil..it's probably better if you drive.
4. I don't know which I love more, country or rap.
5. I just like to enjoy myself and appreciate the little things. We only get to do this living thing once!