This is ridiculously hard, i have a job, and i take care of myself, and others around me. I am a down to earth family oriented guy. I live a very active life, and trust me on this when I say "active". I was born in the States, and now settled in Toronto for the time.
I am looking for someone who is simple, sweet, active and professionally settled (i.e you have a job, and you are happy with it). I have passed the phase of being a boy; must admit I have enjoyed that phase a lot, and probably more than many others, but now I am looking for a meaningful relationship - hence, by definition I am looking for a WOMAN, not a GIRL.
You and i can say what not here, but unless we meet we don't know anything, period. So why waste more time here? Lets just say, we will wink if we are interested, and then we can initiate a contact ...That way we save each other's time.
And, please, save head-games for others, I am really bad at that ;)
UPDATES: Ok, so my friend who introduced me to this website said girls 'only' get swamped with emails/winks/likes - well, he was wrong! I am a polite/humble guy, so I feel bad not replying to messages or saying the obvious 'no' after the first date. Time well spent is well served!
So I decided to pen down these to help save you time, and save myself the uneasy feelings. I am looking for someone special, and I am not that average guy who is looking for some fun time with you - please respect that.
We are not a good match, under these circumstances :
1. You are not above 35; I want to have kids with you eventually, but not right away - and yes, as you may know the clock is ticking.
2. I am stressing again; you have a decent job to make living and you're happy with the job.
3. You like to travel. I have vacation houses/villas at different places, and I am an avid traveler. Pop-corn/movies once in a while is great, but that's not my universe.
4. If you have an ex, you have sealed the deal and have decided to move on.
5. You are not living with your parents.
6. You would not start comparing Toronto VS NYC. I was born and bred NYC, but I love both cities, period!
7. I dance, ski, skate, scuba dive, swim, bike, roller blade, paraglide, hand glide, jet ski, mountain bike, beach volleyball, base ball, soft ball, HOCKEY - you should be able to participate in at least a few of these activities.
8.You have friends, and family means something to you.
9. Irrespective of your past, you're NOT afraid to love and be loved. If not, you should see a therapist, and I am not one of them.
10. Your email is not a copy paste.
11. You have actually read my profile, and not asking a question whose answer is an open secret.
12. You are not a serial email dater or "get to know by email" kinda person. I know nothing about you until I meet you.
Please respect my choices. Wish you all a very happy new year :)