The best way to describe myself is that I am a mass of contradictions (like we all are). You are wondering what that means. Well, I will try to explain it. I love to eat healthy, but I never miss a chance to eat Chef Boyardee Ravioli. I work out every day, but I am lazy. I love to fish, but I don't like to get my hands dirty. I am very social, but I need my alone time. I can be dressed up and taken some where, but can't be made to stay long. I am very agreeable, but never changed. Starting to get the picture? More you ask? Well here goes, this is what I am looking for. I am looking for a woman that is self confident, forgiving, trusting, happy secure, demure, sexy, quirky, passionate, serious, stable, sane, grounded. Did I say happy? A woman that loves getting caught in the rain. Someone that catches herself staring at the stars and thinks they are winking just at her. A woman that can fly with the eagles even when her feet are on the ground. A woman who is her own person, has her own set of standards and sticks to them. A woman that can give me a kiss when I come home sweaty from a run. A woman that never expects roses, and never takes them for granted if she gets them every day. A woman that likes to be cooked for, laughed with, and cherished. What do you think? Is this you? If it is send me a note! I am a one woman type guy, and am looking for the same. I don't mind hearing about the ex, but if you still meet him on Friday nights for a fling, don't e mail me. Hows that? I hope this explains me a little. PS no psycho's either ;)
I would like to list a few "Truths" that a wholeheartedly believe.
1. Love is best build on a foundation of friendship.
2. Laughter can cure everything.
3. The last person you want to lie to is God. Even though I believe in a God of infinite love and forgiveness, if you lie to God, you lie to yourself.
4. Chocolate Milk is the best recovery drink ever!
5. Treat everyone you meet as if they are the most important person in the world. Because if you are carrying on a conversation with them, they are!
6. Always take a moment to drink in your surroundings. Every moment is a gift, never take them for granted.
7. Its OK to show (and feel for that matter) your emotions. Thats what they are there for.
8. There is always a way to turn a bad situation into a good one.
9. Never be afraid to say your sorry, or admit a mistake. It can actually be a cleansing experience and help you in your spiritual growth.
10. Before you point out the mistakes of others, try to understand why they would made that mistake, and help them not make another one.
11. Never mistake kindness for weakness.
12. Life is a marathon not a sprint, never give up until after you cross the finish line.
There are more I try to live by. However by this time I know your probably tired of reading them. So why don't you just send me a note and say hi! :) And Bacon rules all!