So let's start with the shallow physical stuff: I'm 52 (only look 51), six feet, 185, lean athletic build.
Self confident without being arrogant... Takes charge without being pushy... Creative... Witty... Professionally accomplished... Intelligent... Honest... Great communicator... Open... Passionate... Romantic... Sensual... Thoughtful... Affectionate... (I could really use a thesaurus)... Spontaneous (but not at the expense of a good plan)... fun... Cool... Athletic... Alpha male... Warrior poet... and no BS (ok, well maybe an ounce or two but only used in the office).
Father to a magnificent 14 year old girl. All parents love their kids, but I also really LIKE mine
And if that's not enough - here's the Official Top Ten List Of Reasons Why We Should Meet:
10. Last Match guy used the word "allegedly" way too often when answering your questions.
9. Last Match guy used his toupe to wipe crab bisque from his chin during dinner.
8. Last Match guy spent entire first date trying to convince you there's no such thing as South Dakota.
7. During sex, last Match guys body made that "Rice Krispies" sound.
6. Last Match guys favorite Mexican Restaurant serves guacamole out of same bucket used by janator.
5. In the middle of DIARY OF ANNE FRANK movie, last Match guy stands up in theater yelling "She's in the attic!"
4. For your Birthday, last Match guys buys you a box of Pop tarts and a card "If you need me, I'll be at Hooters."
3. Last Match guys solution to global warming - invade Antartica.
2. Last Match guys multiple personalities always arguing about what movie to see with you.
And the number one reason why we should meet:
1. Online is a good start, but the only way to see if there is any chemistry is in person.
Oh... what I'm looking for...? A smart-sexy-cool woman.