I'm a happy guy who likes new experiences and perspectives. I strongly believe in high fives, infectious laughter and all four ninja turtles.
Some other stuff:
- I grew up all over, from California to Ohio, New York and Alabama with a few more places in between.
- Perhaps relatedly, I love road trips.
- I've had a few different jobs from grass-roots development to corporate finance, and at one point spent a year living on an island teaching kids math and music, which was pretty cool.
- I'm addicted to newspapers, journals and biographies.
- I lived in 4 countries in the past 5 years and am now very glad to be back in America amongst its blessed abundance of automatic rental cars.
- I just moved to SF to start working again after finishing three years of grad school.
- I really like lists.
- I'm pro-hot sauce, anti-defamation, and ambivalent on souvenir snowglobes.
- I'm never sarcastic. That's not true.
- I have a really deep voice that scares only some people.
I totally like people can take life seriously but prefer to be silly. Shout out if you're someone with a curious mind who enjoys the good stuff: new ideas and experiences, solid laughs, and doing right by others.