Here's a few quick facts about me and my life (work in progress as I didn't realize how incredibly awkward it is to write about yourself....maybe I'm lame?):
- I enjoy golfing, volleyball, biking and fishing
- I love cars (anything and everything about them)
- I enjoy cooking (minus the thought of cleaning up after)
- I enjoy learning about, and trying different wines, or scotch
- I enjoy summer evenings on a dock at a cottage with a corona (patios, decks equipped BBQ machines are also quite acceptable)
- I look forward to sleeping in on Saturdays
- I like memory foam pillows
- I like good movies (usual suspects, snatch, etc.)
- I love corny jokes
- Nikki Minaj makes me lose faith in humanity
- I love kit kats....but really don't want to "break me off a piece" when asked. Not even like a 3:1 stick ratio. Just don't wanna!
- People say I snore when I sleep...but NAH I don't believe them
- I want an ostrich pillow (look that up and you'll want one too)
- Thursday night TV line up excites me (office, parks and rec, 30 rock, the league, its always sunny in philly eh EH?)
During the week you can typically find me crying due to traffic on the QEW (so that's two good cries a day), catching up on work and other general life things that get pushed aside with a job. I try to make it to the gym when possible. Weekends I'm often out and about with friends, family, etc.