This is freaking torture!!!... I have been sitting in front of the computer for a while trying to figure out what to type on this box; I have deleted over and over a bunch of things that didn't make sense so I have decided to start with random crap:
• I got rid of all my white clothes because I hate separating when doing laundry; I still have some white socks that by now are pinkish... but I'm totally ok with that.
• I hate revolving doors! I don't get the etiquette behind them, so is it only one person per wedge?! or how does it work? is it invading personal space if I squeeze into yours?
• I have a portrait of Chuck Norris in my office, he serves as inspiration of badassery.
• "Badassery" is a valid word
• I strongly believe that personal-stupidity is one of the best sources of Ha-Ha material out there; so I love to laugh at myself and everything around me. I'm convinced that almost any situation has a funny side (with obvious exceptions of course like paying taxes) and I always try to find it.
• Laugh it up! can't stress this enough... life is not to be taken that seriously, we are not going to make it out alive anyways so let's enjoy the ride!
• These are really important words for me and if you know them I think we should totally talk; bonus if you have a few muddy bracelets already: Coachella, Lollapalooza, Glastonbury, Bonaroo, Burning Man, Pitchfork, Big Day Out, Summer Fest, South by Southwest, Splendor in the Grass, Riot Fest, Dave Matthews Band Caravan and any other music festival that you could possibly think of.
• Sarcasm is my native language.
• I am obsessed with sushi, wasabi, ice cream and ice cream sandwiches (a whole different category).
• I love to sit by a bonfire and sing kumbayah... HA! YEAH RIGHT!!! the bonfire part is true though.
• I don't really like to share elevators and I HATE IT when people use them for the first or second floor.... LAZY!
• I love skittles!... Yellow are the best.
• Traveling has always been a really important part of my life... I've been lucky to have seen a lot of places, cultures and meet all sorts of people; some of the most important lessons in life I've learned have been while on the road - so I value diversity and seek to experience new things and places all the time. I am newish to the Chicago area, I moved here from Australia almost two years ago and so far I'm impressed with the endless options of culture, art, food and entertainment that Chicago has to offer.
• I am very good at picking up clothes with my toes to then throw them and catch them with my hands!
• I like to be spontaneous and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!...ok, why am I on match?.. I would love to find a person who I can laugh with, someone who I can have the best time with regardless if it's dinner at the most exclusive restaurant or just sharing a hotdog and puddle jumping after a storm. I know it sounds really cliche but I'm looking for a partner in crime and best friend combined to explore and travel the world with and have the best time ever. I would love to find someone strongly driven with high professional goals who knows what she wants in life. I believe in equal partnership, support and most importantly COMMUNICATION. I also need to add that I don't like drama.
• I am an Interface Designer... meaning that I'm always looking for creative solutions to problems. I like my job, it lets me be innovative and design things to improve usability and affect people in a positive way. I have to say that I am NOT a workaholic, I believe in working when it's time to work but I never take my work home; I know the value of being able to ignore or turn off my phone at dinner or during a movie or pretty much any activity because I like to have my attention where I am at the moment and not living with my eyes stuck to a little screen.
So, Concerts and music festivals!!!... cooking and enjoying movies, TRAVELING and lots of active outdoor stuff.