I put a lot into a business I started six years ago, but now that things are established I am looking to find someone "insanely great" to share life's adventures. I’ve read a few profiles by now and think there are a lot of good people on Match including myself. People who are easy-going, honest, intelligent, hardworking, ambitious, funny and love to travel and see new things. And while I think I’m all of the above, I think some random details might help you fill in the blanks.
- I won the Sunshine award in elementary school. I’m a big optimist and people still tell me I am always smiling.
- I love being an entrepreneur and taking calculated risks.
- You’ll either find me completely hilarious or completely embarrassing if we go to a CAL football game or hit the blackjack tables at Vegas. I’ll be the guy yelling “PICTURE” when I’m hitting 11 and high-fiving other people at the table if I get a face card.
- I’m pretty handy and can figure out how to fix almost anything.
- I play a pretty mean game of boggle and scrabble.
- I’ve taken a couple Salsa classes but would take more if I had a partner to practice with.
- I can juggle 4 balls.
- I’ve gone skydiving and biked from SF to LA.
- I can name almost every 80’s one hit wonder – Kajagoogoo, Rockwell, When in Rome, Animotion, Baltimora anybody?
- I’m inspired by Steve Jobs, Charice Pempengco and Roger Federer.
- I'm not really a club guy but I would never leave you hanging out on the dance floor.
- I’m a big fan of Costco, In-N-Out and Southwest. Can’t beat the value!
- I believe that pumpkin carving done with a pattern is cheating.
- I think I could eat 100 McDonlad’s chicken nuggets but I have never tried.
- I’m sentimental and don’t mind chick flicks and musicals.
- I like to say completely absurd things with a straight face just to surprise people.
- I'm in sales but I'm a scientist at heart.
- I’m frugal on myself but will spoil you.
You never really know what you want until you find it but if I had guess, it might be someone who likes being active, but still can have fun dressing up and going out. Someone who is fun but not girls gone wild fun (at least not regularly). Someone who I find adorable in the little ways but does not understand why I do. Someone who isn’t too serious and can laugh at themselves. Someone who can enjoy themselves with the girls but watch a game with the guys.
In the end, I just think it’s about finding someone who you can talk to and wonder where the time went. Someone who can still interest and surprise you no matter how long you are together.
So if you are up for taking the road less traveled and like what you have read, I would love to hear from you.